In India & globally, the IT industry is large & continuously growing. The IT-BPO industry is poised to grow in terms of industry revenues to USD 225 billion by 2020*. The IT services sector is growing at a rate of 18% to touch Rs.589 billion in revenues* during 2012-13.
Newly emerging trends & technologies like cloud computing, mobile applications, social media & data analytics are bringing about newer opportunities in this sector. More and more students join this industry each year & build an IT career.
Thus, starting your own IT training institute is a profitable & secure business opportunity. Partner with Sharpmind Info Train and set up your education business.
Do you wish to start an SMIT training centre in any of the following locations? Let us know.
- Bengaluru Urban
- Bengaluru Rural
- Dakshina Kannada
- Uttara Kannada
WHY BECOME AN SHARPMIND INFO TRAIN FRANCHISEE
Sharpmind Info Train is the global education & training company that has won many industry awards for its expertise & experience in the Franchisee business model Sharpminds reputation as a leader in IT training over the years & a wide network of centres all over India & West Africa make it a sound investment for starting your own business. Sharpmind Info Train is the pioneer in IT education franchising with many industry awards for its expertise & experience in the franchisee business model. It also boasts of training students in various sectors like animation, hardware & networking, android, game development all over the world.
YOU NEED TO HAVE
Brand reputation & technical know-how.
- Curriculum, industry-relevant courseware & academic delivery methodology.
- Marketing support in terms of ad campaigns, brochures, Internet marketing, toll-free number, etc. and assistance to franchisee for local promotion
- Training of the centre's faculty and staff Specially customized 'sharpmind' software to run
- operations of the centre including invoicing,
Get in touch!
- accounting & academics.
- Placement support for students.
- Interested in becoming an SMIT Business Partner?